Now with two Food Trucks, our growth and need for talented chefs continues to grow. We currently have both Part and Full-time opportunities available.
To join the Wayno’s team, please read & understand below qualifications, then email your resume to WaynoSTL@gmail.com and a manager will contact you shortly.
- Available to work typical restaurant hours
- Working a food truck will: Require you to be on your feet for several hours at a time; Lift over 50lbs; Must dress appropriately for the weather; Must stay hydrated and okay with working with or near hot cooking equipment.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and committed to the success of Wayno’s and doing right by their clients.
- Must realize both my co-workers and our clients rely on you to show up for work each shift your scheduled and on-time.
- Do not apply if convicted of a felony and are not ok being ran through a background check screening
- Must have current Hep A shots (ServSafe preferred but not required)
- This is a W2/4 position and must have a checking account to receive paychecks via direct deposit.